TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HP1web.jpg

Nothing beats american borders, 10x diff from the english ones :p

Nice shot, love the angle to give that sort of feel....that rushed like feel.
Did well, perhaps a bit of levels and saturation messing? maybe even hue?

Artemis said:
Nothing beats american borders, 10x diff from the english ones :p

Nice shot, love the angle to give that sort of feel....that rushed like feel.
Did well, perhaps a bit of levels and saturation messing? maybe even hue?

Actually, I brought the hue/saturation way down. Red walls, purple books and for some reason the photo came out really yellow (counters, etc). The shot was the only one that came out with noise in it, and don't you know that was the one that I felt best showed the frienzy. Lol!:lol:

Karalee said:
I am really seeing hectic - does that guy or gal have a wizardy hat on :shock:

Yeah, that's a wizard hat alright! There were a ton of people dressed up. It was a fun shoot!!!!

edited to say: Someone has messed with my title:biglaugh:

elsaspet said:
Yeah, that's a wizard hat alright! There were a ton of people dressed up. It was a fun shoot!!!!

Did you get any of the costumers on their own? We thought about taking my daughter up at midnight, she would have enjoyed seeing them in costume. But, I hit the "wall" at 1030 and it was all over.

Really nice shot, just out of curiousity is that guy in the background on the left picking his nose? I notice weird stuff like that, I get it from my mom its so sad. I missed the rush, my girlfriend bought a copy for me and had it sent to my house today. WooT take that long lines!

elsaspet said:

When I first saw it, I was thinking "hmm this is interesting, I wonder why the bookshop has a womens boot just dangling from the ceiling".... till I looked closer :lmao:

I was in Costco today and there must have been 150 books piled up on a table at $14.95 each... and nobody was around it. I looked at it as I went past and wondered why people stayed in lines until midnight at the books stores when it was so readily available at places like Costco. I guess that's marketing hype for you. :D

Mike

nice work Cindy. i think you conveyed the rush of the sale well. were you on a flying broom when you took this shot? ;)

Haha! Thank you guys. No, I had my press pass, so I asked to go behind the counter, and I stood on a footstool.
Here is a few more photos, just of the people in line:
Sipa-Upload-2web.jpg

and.....mission accomplished!
Sipa-Upload-3web.jpg

NIce shots. The angle on the first one really shows how hectic it really was. There sure is a lot going on there. Cool stuff!!

Most reactions

Back