Harry Potter shoot

travelguy92

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like both second and third. Just MPO, but the 1st might be better with less of the fireworks.

I like both second and third. Just MPO, but the 1st might be better with less of the fireworks.
That's a fully formed Patronus.

Muggles....:icon_scratch:
Huh?????

I like the concept, but IMO, the lighting is holding these back a bit. Dropping the exposure on the background a couple of stops and then using a fairly tight light to highlight the model, possibly with a fill from below would have given these a much more 'magical' feel I think.

That's a fully formed Patronus.

Muggles....:icon_scratch:

Sorry, but the OP while stating they were into the Harry Potter theme, did not state that the images were only for the benefit of those who understood the significance of the light, (fully formed or not), nor was there an explanation for the uninformed of the significance. MPO still stands that it distracts from the image overall, but then again it is a "fun image", and as such he is entitled to show it however he wants.

Words cannot express how much I love this shoot. As a huge, full fledged Harry Potter fan, I love the Patronus.

Question, is that her actual eye color in the third picture? Because if so, those are gorgeous eyes.

Most reactions

Back