has anybody ordered canvases from inkdoodle

So the guy that asks the question includes a link to the website where it can be ordered and going out of his way to mention low prices, and its the only message he's ever left.

Then a person answers the question stating that they are very high quality who has curiously enough used this service and yet this is the very first message they are leaving as well.

Wow.. that doesn't seem fishy at all...

Moderators will check of each poster's IP address. If they are different ..........No fish.

They're different...

I think this speaks fairly clearly to what you get for your "80%" savings. This appears no different than the thousands of websites that advertise lenses and bodies for 20-30% or more below what places like Adorama, B&H and Vistec sell them for.

They're retail on a large canvas is 1/3 of what I pay wholesale... but I'm sure the quality is just as good! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

That is the problem with the world today. Rush, rush, rush. Now is the time to be planning for Christmas. Christmas 2019. :biggrin-new:

You know if this was a spam post originally, it's going to be real funny when it pops up on the top of a Google Search now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back