Has anyone tried online dating?

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I met a lady last evening though online. She has a problem. She lost her purse after she left work. She needs the money to buy medication for her daughter and grocery. She needed my help! Should I take a chance to help her pay everything, and hopefully I will get good relationship with her? Or, she is just a scam?

It's sweet of you to want to give folks the benefit of the doubt, but you may want to rethink this one. She may be perfectly on the up and up, but better to get to know someone well before offering money.

Take care.

So I met a lady last evening though online. She has a problem. She lost her purse after she left work. She needs the money to buy medication for her daughter and grocery. She needed my help! Should I take a chance to help her pay everything, and hopefully I will get good relationship with her? Or, she is just a scam?

I'm sensing parody..

I'm sensing parody..

It is pretty funny experience talking to her.

Run,Run fast. Seriously though this is a hard call,if you just met her like first date or two probably a scam.Forget your heart and use your gut feeling, if it feels like a scam trust your gut feeling and not your heart. Good luck.

Or Satire, with a tag line like "the Joker"

Lot of people are alone looking for that special connection and I think anyone trying to take advantage of people for there own gain by suckering someone like this is just low, very low but you can't grow a conscious I guess. I went on one particular date the girl got a speeding ticket in the town my brother was a police officer and asked me to try to have the ticket squashed, um no and that was last date with her.I would have told her when you put out I will by you groceries.

Yeah, that reeks of a scam... & an old one at that. I tried a Christian Dating site once but 95% of the responses I got were from the Philippines.

It's a new take on catfishing.

Look, online dating can be fun and perhaps you might even make a lasting connection but whether online or in person, no respectful woman (or man) will ever hint at needing monetary help early in conversation or in the relationship.

Most reactions

Back