Has this ever happened to you?

It always happens to me.... probably about 5 out of 7 days. I wake up and I look fully awake to other people but I'm completely out of it for about 10 mins. It's actually quite frightening sometimes.
For those 10 mins I have no control of what's going on... infact, I think i'm still asleep then. I say really weird things and do even weirder things. It's like sleepwalking, but I'm sort of aware of what's going on.

One morning, mum came in, turned the light on and that woke me up and she said "When are you getting up?"
So I was thinking "yeah my alarm is set and it'll go off soon".... but what came out of my mouth was "the hats in the fridge". But eventhough I said that... it made perfect sense to me. :lol:
Then about 15mins later I woke up fully and actually had to ring mum to see if I remembered that correctly and if that's what I really said!! :lol:

So I have to warn people when I go away and stay with them that I am a little strange in the morning and just to leave me alone for a few minutes.

but it makes for a good laugh when I realise all the stupid things I've done.
(which is why I got a bit freaked out with the snake incident the other day - coz I was still asleep and could've really been hurt)

I tend to wake up & be alert instantly.

My wife, however does something similar to Meysha! She opens her eyes, sits up or gets up & starts doing normal morning things for about 5-10 minutes & then falls asleep again but never remembers waking up the first time! When she does finally wake up she doesn't have a clue where she is until she has a good look around!:lol:

I always tell her I wish she'd wake up before getting up!

Hertz, you woke up IN a piano?how come?!??! OMG :p hehehhe
once I felt asleep after a party by the fire, actually I was sitting/sleeping in the chair, I woke up at 5am, found about 15 people around and after a few minutes I realized that we are outdoors and it was raining :p

mentos_007 said:
Hertz, you woke up IN a piano?how come?!??! OMG :p hehehhe
once I felt asleep after a party by the fire, actually I was sitting/sleeping in the chair, I woke up at 5am, found about 15 people around and after a few minutes I realized that we are outdoors and it was raining :p

You're killing me here Mentos!!! :lmao:

Most reactions

Back