Hasselblad fire sale

I'll take ten!

Joe

look at all the reviews saying it isn't worth the money. rebadged sony rx? lol. Looks like a good price to me i guess it went on sale because no one was willing to pay for the name. The comments saying it is a overpriced point and shoot would give me reserve but that said, If I had the extra dough I would probably by one anyway. Just to tell people I had a Hasselblad.

look at all the reviews saying it isn't worth the money. rebadged sony rx? lol. Looks like a good price to me i guess it went on sale because no one was willing to pay for the name. The comments saying it is a overpriced point and shoot would give me reserve but that said, If I had the extra dough I would probably by one anyway. Just to tell people I had a Hasselblad.

The prestige is what the extra $500 is for.

Sony RX: $499
Hasselblad Stellar: $999.

The prestige is what the extra $500 is for.

Sony RX: $499
Hasselblad Stellar: $999.
point made...

It's a 1" sensor. Half the size of a MFT sensor.
that could make a difference with some people I guess who shoot lots of movements in low light. For long exposures or using flash anyway not a big deal I would guess?? My bridge camera has small (just over half inch) sensor/horrible dynamic range but does pretty good high res because of how tiny the sensor pixels are and how many even though it is a tiny sensor. but because of how tiny the pixels and sensor are the dynamic range really suffers. Pixel pitch isn't geat either (they are shoved so close together on a half inch sensor) that noise kicks in hard at just 800 iso. Trick is to basically just avoid low light or use long exposures or flash. It does pretty good on long exposures for what it is and the flash is great because it is so weak it actually comes out fairly well without that flash effect thing going so easily. All in how you use it. I took photos with my kids 30 dollar point and shoot a few weeks ago, which probably has a TINY sensor. But I did portraits of a girl mid day, and checked the ones from that camera that cost thirty dollars against the ones out of my Nikon 7100. Not as much difference as you would think. on a few I actually think the thirty dollar camera might have done better almost.

I wouldn't bring the thirty dollar camera night time street shooting though any more than I would bring my bridge camera night street shooting. Auto focus may be just as important. I had my buddys camera out on my front lawn playing with that this afternoon. Right at dusk so it was dim, but that really nice soft light you get right after the rain. I couldn't get his cameras focus system to lock. Point it at a light , it locks. Point it at my truck it don't. At my kid, it dont, At my house, it did one if four times. It wasn't even dark yet and supposedly that is a pretty good camera he has but even he admitted the focus locking is just frucked.. One thing I can say about my bridge is even if the dynamic range sucks i seem to have great luck getting the focus to lock on, well for what it is anyway. My 7100 in lowlight does okay locking, larger sensor too. but I have to say for what it cost and how great the autofocus is supposed to be in that I am not impressed with that thing locking on in lowlight ether. it misses a way lot...

It's a 1" sensor. Half the size of a MFT sensor.
that could make a difference with some people I guess who shoot lots of movements in low light. For long exposures or using flash anyway not a big deal I would guess?? My bridge camera has small (just over half inch) sensor/horrible dynamic range but does pretty good high res because of how tiny the sensor pixels are and how many even though it is a tiny sensor. but because of how tiny the pixels and sensor are the dynamic range really suffers. Pixel pitch isn't geat either (they are shoved so close together on a half inch sensor) that noise kicks in hard at just 800 iso. Trick is to basically just avoid low light or use long exposures or flash. It does pretty good on long exposures for what it is and the flash is great because it is so weak it actually comes out fairly well without that flash effect thing going so easily. All in how you use it. I took photos with my kids 30 dollar point and shoot a few weeks ago, which probably has a TINY sensor. But I did portraits of a girl mid day, and checked the ones from that camera that cost thirty dollars against the ones out of my Nikon 7100. Not as much difference as you would think. on a few I actually think the thirty dollar camera might have done better almost.

I wouldn't bring the thirty dollar camera night time street shooting though any more than I would bring my bridge camera night street shooting. Auto focus may be just as important. I had my buddys camera out on my front lawn playing with that this afternoon. Right at dusk so it was dim, but that really nice soft light you get right after the rain. I couldn't get his cameras focus system to lock. Point it at a light , it locks. Point it at my truck it don't. At my kid, it dont, At my house, it did one if four times. It wasn't even dark yet and supposedly that is a pretty good camera he has but even he admitted the focus locking is just frucked.. One thing I can say about my bridge is even if the dynamic range sucks i seem to have great luck getting the focus to lock on, well for what it is anyway. My 7100 in lowlight does okay locking, larger sensor too. but I have to say for what it cost and how great the autofocus is supposed to be in that I am not impressed with that thing locking on in lowlight ether. it misses a way lot...
I sometimes use my £8.50 Rollei 35 to shoot street

Does anybody wanna have anything to do with S

Yeah but does anybody want to have anything to do with Sony right now?

Kidding of course, but yeah the name recognition goes a long way

Most reactions

New Topics

Back