Hate/Love/Hate

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.furyofnaturephotography.com
I can't decide which of these looks better. I like both for different reasons. What do you guys think is ore appropriate for this photo?

1.)
LoveHate.jpg

2.)
LoveHate2.jpg

Thanks in advance for any feed back.

_KA

i normally would say color is better but i think black and white is more appropriate for this photo.

I'm siding color on this one too, thought it might just be cause I saw it on the general gallery already, and so I was already used to it...

Colour one. The B&W looks soft to me and that doesn't work with the high contrast.

The light has a nice shape. Leaning toward the greyscale. The problem I see is the kiss. Kind of looks like her tongue is frozen to a flag pole. As opposed to passionate lips.

It is clear that it is a mirror image. Personally tongues are a little tough. I mean I like them. Just not in photos.

We know that the light and the background is good. The eyes seem passionate. Approaching the kiss will be key in the reshoot. Making out with a mirror is uncomfortable. Maybe put on some music and approach it as a first kiss. Tender and shy at first. Then progress in to a more passionate deal. Try touching you face with your hand. I have always found that to be passionate. Firing of the camera should also be a consideration. If you have to wait for the self timer the shot will be difficult. Having your hand on the shutter may be asking for trouble as well. A long cable release or one of those squeeze bulb things is ideal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back