~ Hate That Picture Above You ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread would look awesome in the Game forum. It definitely looks misplaced here in the General Gallery.

Delete the fricking thread, my lord jeeshish criss!!! NO originality.

This thread is for people who want to play a fun game. Not naggers. If you don't have a C&C and a photo then don't let the door hit you on the way out. "Check your attitude at the door."

I think this thread would look awesome in the Game forum. It definitely looks misplaced here in the General Gallery.

At least SOMEONE enjoys my creativity. If someone could please move it, if necessary? Thanks for the respect and interest in my thread :)

Uhhh, how is this an example of your "creativity " ? The "rate the photo above you" thread already exists and is essentially the same thing. It's been active for quite a while.
There's no need for a duplicate thread except as an excuse for you to start your own game. Hey, why don't you start your own forum and you can make ALL the rules !

AGAIN, this is not a rating thread... Not the same thing. Please refrain yourself from being unnecessary.

Isn't C & C a form of rating ? Don't play semantics games. We all see what it is.

I believe they made a thread for you guys, "The Whining Thread"...take yourselves there please. I hope none of you have kids, if so I am deeply sorry for them.

I believe they made a thread for you guys, "The Whining Thread"...take yourselves there please. I hope none of you have kids, if so I am deeply sorry for them.

I have kids who have kids of their own who are older than you my friend. I taught them to play straight, to not take the easy way out, and not make excuses... to be able take critcism and learn from it. To be true to themselves. Don't feel sorry for my kids. They're just fine

You don't know me so I would stop making accusations and be straight. May I ask you why you guys dislike me so much? Is this seriously all started because I made ONE not so PERFECT post?

"Check your attitude at the door."

pot-kettle-1.jpg

You don't know me so I would stop making accusations and be straight. May I ask you why you guys dislike me so much? Is this seriously all started because I made ONE not so PERFECT post?

Nah, nobody dislikes you as a person. It's just your lack of humility that's unappealing. Keep the attitude and you will see how well you've been treated thus far.

Give it a rest.These guys like to pick on brain dead buttholes. Seems like you play into their hands. Prove them wrong and grow up.

Give it a rest.These guys like to pick on brain dead buttholes. Seems like you play into their hands. Prove them wrong and grow up.

Thanks, I appreciate your honesty and totally understand :) It just bothers me. Yet you are 100% correct, this time I'm serious. Thanks oldhippy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back