Have a seat

Eric.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Took this photo in an abandoned house I visited while on an adventure with my friend. Strangley enough the chair looked still inviting to me, had it not been for the fact that the hole under it led straight to the basement. :D

Thanks for looking. Any comments appreciated.

haveaseat.jpg

Any time I get to see photos of abandoned houses here, I am surprised at the fact that you apparently get access to these. I don't think I have ever seen an abandoned house here that was not boarded up so no one would have access to it.

Nevertheless, the photos that you get to take in those, are always quite creepy, but this one is a bit bright, so the "creepiness" is not quite so well showing here.

LaFoto said:
Any time I get to see photos of abandoned houses here, I am surprised at the fact that you apparently get access to these. I don't think I have ever seen an abandoned house here that was not boarded up so no one would have access to it.

Nevertheless, the photos that you get to take in those, are always quite creepy, but this one is a bit bright, so the "creepiness" is not quite so well showing here.

All of the abandoned houses I visit are in the country. They will be in the middle of nowhere, left untouched with doors and windows open. One I visited had many delightful piles of burnt items.

Anyway, I did try and convey the lightness wiht this one. I felt that light would better suit this photo than dark. I thought that light was more suited to the fact that this chair used to be someones favorite chair, and now is some birds favorite washroom.

Thanks for the comment LaFoto.

I like this one, I like the angle and framing you used in this photo. Good work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back