Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Are these any good?

cup.jpg

clock.jpg

right...moron me...:(..
i shld better mind my iso...thanx...

aside from those few things, very nice shots! :thumbup: good idea in mind, but i would just work on technique. don't think that you have to add tons of filters and such in photoshop to make a picture good. usually it's just in how the pictures is taken

@Matty...
thank you very much...
actually i think i didn't keep in mind the noise thing while i shot...it was all the idea that was probably going in mind then...still to get hold of techinque-while-shooting and no fruitless repenting afterwards...

At first I thought these were scanned prints ... and with that I would have thought the grain/noise (as I now know) was ok and attributed to the prints having been digitalised on a flatbed scanner.

But now I hear they are digital photos all right.
The idea is good, and I am sure you can reshoot these at any time, this being your alarm clock and your coffee mug, and maybe you should, with a lower iso, at bit more lighting (bring all the desk lamps you have), and a firm support (mini tripod?) on which to rest your camera.
And then just try again ;).

Wow, that's quiet a feedback...thank you very much...:)
Ya, sure I can reshoot them...
but one thing, my idea included the lighting condition shown here also...that is sparse natural lighting coming thru' window in the right...(I had hung a net on the window :))

neway, I understand why u said desklamps...that wud create very glamorous pics of my alarm clock and my coffe mug eventually...;)

Ok...I will do both...that is...i) reshoot with lower ISO on same lighting conditions; ii) reshoot with enough light...

LaFoto said:
At first I thought these were scanned prints ... and with that I would have thought the grain/noise (as I now know) was ok and attributed to the prints having been digitalised on a flatbed scanner.

But now I hear they are digital photos all right.
The idea is good, and I am sure you can reshoot these at any time, this being your alarm clock and your coffee mug, and maybe you should, with a lower iso, at bit more lighting (bring all the desk lamps you have), and a firm support (mini tripod?) on which to rest your camera.
And then just try again ;).

To be completely honest... I like the grain (that's weird for me). I think it adds a certain oldness to the pictures that I really like. If that's not what you were going for then of course you'll have to reshoot but I like them just as is. Keep shooting so that I can see more of your work.

I like the 2nd one, the graininess makes it look old-timey, like it was taken at 12:09am in 1945 or something.

BoblyBill said:
To be completely honest... I like the grain (that's weird for me). I think it adds a certain oldness to the pictures that I really like. If that's not what you were going for then of course you'll have to reshoot but I like them just as is. Keep shooting so that I can see more of your work.

yap, i agree on what the grain conveys in the image..but i wud like to reshoot without taking grains to be granted in sparse ligthing and one with enough lights...will repost those soon.

@WinterHawk & EBphotography,
1945!!!!!!!! I think sometimes i do good mistakes for the better...is it...:lol:
thanx.

Most reactions

Back