Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have just been shocked. Dumbfounded. Amazed! Ok...the landlord I had when I first moved here was probably the best landlord I could have asked for. He was there in an instant when something was wrong, and very understanding when finances were tight and you had to be late on rent..and just an all around nice guy. Well he was pretty old, and wanted to just retire, so he sold the place to a guy that I hated from the beginning. I told him about problems in my apartment, and he never even tried to fix one of em. If my rent was ONE DAY late, he'd call me and yell at me...he was awful. Well, two weeks ago, I get a phone call from a guy identifying himself as my new landlord...he said he was outside and wanted to meet me and talk to me. Well, I ended up talking to him and his wife for about 20 minutes, and they were so nice! Well, they are here today fixing stuff and cleaning the outside, and he was already in here to figure out what needed to be done to fix the two problems I am having. One of my problems is the flooring in my bathroom wasn't put down right (just before I moved in) and it's buckling up in one spot, and peeling. (it's those linolium tile thingies that you stick to the floor). Well, I had already mentioned to him that my step dad is a construction worker and does all that stuff, so he told me to see if he'd be able to do it, and find out what he'd charge to do it, and whatever it was, they'd take it off my rent! Ok, that might not sound like a big deal, but he also knew that my stepdad had some of this linolium stuff in stock, and I can have it done for free, but he still says I can have whatever would normally be charged taken off my rent. I LOVE HAVING AWESOME LANDLORDS! The six months that that last guy was my landlord was stressful, and this means I have one less stress. AWESOME! The other problem I was having was my bathroom faucette dripping (I told the last guy about it they day I met him, and he never did anything). Well, this guy tried several things to fix it, and couldn't fix it, so either tommorrow, or next weekend (he lives about 2 hours away) he is bringing me a whole new faucette. Have I mentioned that I love having a great landlord?

Most reactions

Back