Have you always wanted to meet up (in BOSTON) with the GROOVIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH!?

clarinetJWD said:
I think it's called the "Two Hour Bed Shed" or something like that...Oddly, they charge by the hour instead of night.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

benhasajeep said:
This will save you money if you plan on moving around alot. Good for subway, harbor boats, and bus. Subway is $1.25 each time you go through a turnstile (free transfers though). If you are on a longer run it will be $2.50. So if you ride a couple times a day the pass will save you money. Especially the commuter boats. As they cost more. But are also very handy. Need 6 people, but you will probably have that.

http://www.mbta.com/footer/visitingboston/index.asp#viitorpass

I'm thinking we should look into this more...I'll look into it later tonight...someoen please remind me if I don't...or if someoe else wants to do the researching and figure out what we need to do for the all day pass, that would be great. :)

18 for a three day pass, which you and Joe would want. 7.50 for a 1 day pass, which Alison and I would want. Must be ordered in at least a total of 6 passes. Not sure if everyone would be on board with that. I'm not even sure if I'm going because my parents are afraid y'all will rape me or something apparently. ;)

Ok...I called the lady at the phone number on the website for the MBTA....

....you do NOT have to have 6 people...that part of it was for group rates...you can get an all day pass at the station when you get there...7.50, I think she said, for one all day pass. So...we're good when it comes to that part of it.

OK PEOPLE!

Meetup time and place on Sat....10 A.M. at Copley Square! Cell #'s have been exchanged if there are any problems. :)

core_17 said:
.....and after that, we're meeting Alison at the Freedom Trail at 11. :p

:mrgreen: Chris is so excited :D I'll be excited once I am there and found you all :lol: Wish the trains ran more frequently but at least we are still able to meet up!

:irked:

Well folks, It looks like I won't be able to make it to the gathering. I'm still at work and they want me to work tommorrow. I have no real idea what time I will be able to get out but they assure me that this is critical and whatnot. The good news is that if I can get out early then I am right down the street from Alewife and can hope the train easily enough. But I wouldn't count on me getting out early though :(

Anywho, plan on me not showing and I'll call Core if things change and I can meet up with you guys.

Please don't hate me Core :hail:

:( :( :( :( :( We'll be in town quite a ways into the evening!!!!! Just call me!!!! We didn't leave town til 10:30 last night! (though it will be a bit earlier than that tonight...it certainly won't be THAT early. :) )

I really wanna meet you!!!

Most reactions

Back