Have you done any hotel or children photography?

Hey guys
as some of you guys know im pretty new to photography and recently ive been asked to do a hotel shoot with a model and i really want to do it professionally so if you have any advice and tips on how i should go about this? .........
Heres a pic of my nephew i took a few weekends ago.
Whatever you're doing for these folks, make sure you're not charging. The images you posted are snapshots at best. You have a whole hoard of issues you need to deal with. Cute kid, but the photos suck for any resemblance of finished work. Go back to the basics and revel in their virtue. Sorry to sound disingenious, but there is work to be done on your part. Emulsify yourself with composition, lighting, posing, basic camera operation with regard to WB, use the on-board flash judicially. Learn the art of portraiture. There is too much to speak of for your first gig. Reign it in and make sure you're prepared. That's my two coins worth.

EDIT:
Just read chammers's response............

FACT!

fact: if they're paying you money you need to politely decline, and point them in the direction of a trained professional lest you wish to wind up on judge joe brown.

fact: that made me laugh. I was thinking the same thing.

p!nK

Yeah im going to have to tell her no politely.. Its going to be incredibly hard cause shes a total milf.

Thanks for the info though really helpful.

Its going to be incredibly hard cause shes a total milf.

You should have mentioned this before. Do the gig!

Just don't charge very much if anything at all.

Study up here. This place is a fantastic resource.

Use this as a learning experience. Reading forums is very helpful, but I learn the most by doing.

Its going to be incredibly hard cause shes a total milf.

You should have mentioned this before. Do the gig!

Just don't charge very much if anything at all.

Study up here. This place is a fantastic resource.

Use this as a learning experience. Reading forums is very helpful, but I learn the most by doing.

I cant see it :confused:

Milf or GTFO

Most reactions

Back