Have you ever caused anything you didn't mean to when trying to get a shot?

Luna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
You mean like accidently kicking a rock off a cliff, spinning and rolling and bouncing it's way down to a highway where it shatters in front of a kid on a bicycle that falls in front of a school bus that veers off the side of the road into an old folks home starting a fire that catches on the gas main blowing up every house on the block??? Nah, not yet.

You mean like accidently kicking a rock off a cliff, spinning and rolling and bouncing it's way down to a highway where it shatters in front of a kid on a bicycle that falls in front of a school bus that veers off the side of the road into an old folks home starting a fire that catches on the gas main blowing up every house on the block??? Nah, not yet.

lol nice

Once at school I flicked a cigarette and then looked over to see where it landed, but instead it hit a goose. I felt really bad but nearly died laughing.

Nah not really. I worked in Latvia and lived in a building with no sanitation. I took to using the window outside my bedroom as a toilet at night. That had the effect of making the porch over the entrance rather stinky which had the knock-on effect of keeping all the unwanted visitors away :D

Evidently not from either lack of trying or lack of imagination.

Nothing has happened so far to me, but I'm one of those people that constantly worries about something happening, from kicking someone to getting mugged, even occasionally worrying about what Abraxas said! (ok, maybe not that so much...)

Most reactions

Back