Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some of you
might
remember about a month ago I posted this picture
shadesandcigs.jpg

well I had asked him if i could take it as he was walking to his car from
starbucks

So today I'm out riding my bike going someplace and I see him sitting at a table and I go up and he remembers me. We talked for a few minutes and I said I was aspiring to be a director of photography for feature films. So anyways this guy is an actor and said he would try and get me on a set so I can see how it's really done. So we exchanged e-mails and it was pretty cool. Anyone else have an
experience
this?

wow,thats pretty cool,i once met a resonasbly famous dj when i was trying my hand at djing,I told him I was djing so he brought me along when he was playing a set in a big(and I mean BIG club)he asked me to do a bit of mixing while he went to the toilet....total fubar.I got booed off so when i left the dj booth the crowed laughed me out of the club so I went home and bought a guitar:lol:

Haha I'd respect a guitar player more than a DJ anyway.

Wow, nice story

Especially because I was just thinking about that exact shot today, and how I can never work myself up to ask an interesting-looking stranger if I can snap 'em, and you did with one of the most stereotypically interesting types out there. Nice.

Well, I once took a photo of a 14-year old Romanian busker, and conversation with him was a bit halting, what with his non-existent knowledge of my language, but he still agreed to my taking his pic --- which I showed up here, but somehow he could never see it.

Months later I saw him play his accordeon in front of one of "my" shops where I do my grocery shopping, and I said hallo and said "Photo! Photo! Remember?" and somehow he seemed to both understand AND remember, and I went back in the afternoon and brought him the print as present. I think that was the least I could do. (And throw some money into his cardboard box every time I went past him with my trolley).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back