abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been flipped off, given the "finger"?

What were the circumstances?

Did you have it coming?

I got flipped off last week...undeserved but I understand why.

At the end of the street where I work, the street meets a much busier road with no lights. During rush hour, it's very hard to turn left at this intersection. The guy who flipped me off was trying to turn left and it looked like he had been there for a while. I turn right at this intersection and so I came up beside him and stopped at the stop sign. The way this intersection is laid out, I completely cut off is line of sight for cars coming from right to left, making it unsafe for him to pull out. He was understandably aggravated and flipped me the bird.

Last week, during one of our daily snowfalls, I was on the way home from work. I drive a small car....a Toyota Echo RS hatchback...which looks like a pregnant Smart Car. :lol::lol: Im not an aggressive driver, and I am pretty calm and laid back. I usually just put on the toons, and .....drive.
So, we are going up a hill, in the snow, and crap, and the dreaded red light hit. I was in the curb lane on a road that has 3 lanes in each direction, knowing my car is crap in snow. Well...along comes the big bad ass canuck redneck in the big black pick up truck. He was right on my a$$, and when the light turned green, I was going no where. To the sizzling sound of my tires, I was sliding to the right, but going no where. What does big ol redneck do? Starts flashing the high beams and laying on the horn.
Eventually he go this break, and decided to pull out, and as he got beside me, he rolled down his window, and flipped me.
Turns out....we meet again at the next red light. I was unable to pull up right beside him, but had a nice look at the tail end of his truck.....I rolled down my window, and took was left of my McDonalds coke, and let the truck have it. :lol::lmao::lmao::lol:

Just the other day a group of "Hoodies" called me a knobhead and give me the V's :lol:

I think they were unhappy that i didn't step into the road to let them past.

I've been flipped off a few times. But it was never ever my fault.

You see...I'm perfect. :)

A couple years ago, I gave someone the bird while driving. He was in front of me and I wanted to get into the turning lane to get into the mall parking lot. I didn't have enough room to get by, between him and the curb...but I had my car right over...waiting for him to pull ahead. Before the light changed, the car in front of him pulled out...so he had a good 25 feet to pull up...all I needed was two feet but he didn't move. I missed my chance at the turning light so had to wait another full cycle. As I finally made it by him...I flipped the bird through my back window...
The guy didn't like it, so he changed lanes and followed me into the parking lot...driving a couple of feet from my bumper the whole time. He followed me around to the other side of the mall, my wife was freaking out. I wasn't going to get out and fight the guy...he already seemed crazy. I slowly drove around until he passed my and yelled something....I laughed at him. :lol:

Most recent incident was a motorist who displayed his lack of couth as he passed me.

My fault? I was driving at the legal speed limit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back