Have you ever....

Yeppers. Only I always know it wasn't my fault - whatever the hell it might have been about.

Yeah, I'm like that. :mrgreen:

Hertz and I are like that all the time. It's a sign of a good relationship.
Bad relationships you argue about important things because you fundamentally disagree. If you can only argue about unimportant things then everything else must be fine.

That's what's called a female arguement. Men never know what they're argueing about when a woman starts the arguement. Neither do women. They just want to fight.

It's in their nature.

bace said:
That's what's called a female arguement. Men never know what they're argueing about when a woman starts the arguement. Neither do women. They just want to fight.

It's in their nature.

It's in my nature to be a lover not a fighter!

I am not confrontational, however, I'm not one to walk away from a confrontation either.

I do like to know what the deal is. What exactly the point is and to get to the bottom of it.

Bace this is for you!:hugs: :D

photo gal said:
had an argument and when it was all over had absolutely NO idea what it was about?

Yeah, and it ended with me being single again after six months. To this day I still couldn't tell ya why I dumped her. I mean, yeah I know all the little reasons, but I don't know what triggered it. =\

:hug::

This happens all the time. Fortunately the current Girl is very good at ignoring me :mrgreen: I think that that is why I keep her around!

Oh, and when I was reading the initial post, I kept hearing Barenaked Ladies' "One Week" going through my head.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back