HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

I really hope he and Mary Lou are okay. And if they are okay, I also really hope the Cook is okay, too :(

So he's keeping all the tri tip for himself. I want an update on anything interesting in the LA Times, what's blooming, that sort of thing.

Like I said, earlier: he's now a ninja. He lurks in the shadows, waiting to strike; silently and swiftly.

Ok ok ok I've heard rumours that you coffee lot are spilling out of your coffee cage! Now get back in there!

Ok ok ok I've heard rumours that you coffee lot are spilling out of your coffee cage! Now get back in there!
Wow. Busted. Quick, Snowbear, look adorable while the rest of us make a break for it.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Wow. Busted. Quick, Snowbear, look adorable while the rest of us make a break for it.

Just pull his hat down over his eyes... he'll get all confused.

OK, I am now getting worried, he has not answered my PM. I hope I didn't say something stupid to offend him....
Not sure if that's possible. I say stupid stuff to him all the time and it never offends him.

You can't offend me, I'm a photographer.

Just pull his hat down over his eyes... he'll get all confused.

Wow.. if only there were someone we know lurking in the darkness.. you know like a ninja.. who was just ready to pop out and strike...

AHEM... READY TO STRIKE.. you know.. LIKE A NINJA....

Sigh. Ok, guess we go with plan A. Cute and Cuddly Snowbear.. Cute and Cuddly...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back