Have you seen Tiger Stadium lately?

Jon_Are

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photo shot this morning, holding my tripod high above the barrier fence.

Jon

I'd like to see this same shot at sunset, might be hard given you had to hold up your tripod for an un-obstructed view but...

I'd like to see this same shot at sunset...
Only problem is, a sunset would have been behind me.

I can always 'shop one in.

Jon

Edit: Duh. A sunrise would be possible. :D

Could make for some interesting light & shadows...

Too bad you can't sneak in and get some close-up shots of the destruction.

I like it. :thumbup:

Photo shot this morning, holding my tripod high above the barrier fence.

Great pic, thanks for sharing. I'm from Detroit and have a lot of memories visiting Tiger Stadium with my dad. Sad to see it go.

Do you ever get over to the old Grand Central train station? Man, there is something that I'd absolutely LOVE to explore and photograph.

Jason

I'd like to see this same shot at sunset...

The other problem is, this isn't necessarily the area that you want to be at sunset :)

Jason

Ah... I see, well those shoots are always the most exciting ones... also why I opted Not to get a light carbon fiber tripod and get a heavier aluminum one... keeps the natives at bay.

Do you ever get over to the old Grand Central train station? Man, there is something that I'd absolutely LOVE to explore and photograph.

This is too funny, Jason. I've been wanting to shoot the train station for some time. I actually drove over there after the stadium shoot, but I was getting tired and running out of time. I'll get there one of these days and post the results. I agree, a great subject.

Jon

Most reactions

Back