Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....supported this FINE site (in which you visit daily and derive great enjoyment and knowledge from) by purchasing an official Photo Forum Camera Strap?????

If not, I strongly urge you to do so. Christmas IS coming you know! Purchase one for yourself, and another for another photog in your life!

And can you believe that this AWESOME camera strap, used by pros everywhere, is only $18.95, plus S&H???? If you haven't yet taken the oppurtunity to take advantage of this awesome deal, and helped out the forum that you love, please do so now!!! Just click on my sig, or the blue link in my post! I have no doubt that Chase will appreciate it!

Also, Chase has added some extra perks if you order now! You can read about them HERE.

photogoddess said:
Come on... you know you want to buy one now! ;)

After reading THAT post above, even I want to buy one! ...wait...that was me that said that...and I DID buy one. Damn multiple personalities getting confused with each other.

core_17 said:
After reading THAT post above, even I want to buy one! ...wait...that was me that said that...and I DID buy one. Damn multiple personalities getting confused with each other.
That means you need to buy four.

Oooh! I just thought of a GREAT IDEA! You can all buy one for whoever your favorite moderator or admin is. (that would equal big-time suck up points! Imagine what you could get away with! :lol: )

Kidding, seriously. We here at The Photo Forum have morals. We cannot be bought....

...for anything less than $5000.00 USD.

You'd be a great sales consultant Corry :mrgreen:

A strap and a membership are both on my wishlist, but all of my pennys are going toward a dSLR. No sooner will I click the purchase button then I will be here gettin a nice strap for it. I promise!

:)

Alright people...where's the support for the site you love? Hey, you know those 3 triple capa-frapa-cino latte grande's you get everyday from StarSucks? Give up ONE a day for...a week, and there's your camera strap!

It's doubtful we'll get many of these cool oppurtunities in the future if we don't support the oppurtunities we're being given now! (that's my guess, at least) So come on! 'Tis the season to be generous! Be generous to yourself, buy yourself a Camera Strap, slap a bow on it, and stick it under the tree! ;)

:lol:

We're still quite a few under the goal for production. He is working with me to try to push the orde through even though we haven't hit our number, but if any of you want one and still haven't ordered, please do! It helps TPF and it helps everyone to get their straps! :D

Most reactions

Back