Haven't posted in a while. Some shots of my roomates bike C&C please

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just got a new camera and figured I'd take a few shots and see how it works. Surprisingly different than my last setup. Here are a couple of snapshots that I took around 1am so it was pitch black outside. Obviously I used lighting.

Pictures:
bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

whats on the background? A car? I think you did a good job. The fixie bike is soooo sexy.

I really like the first one of just the spokes. Having built a wheel by hand, I have an odd appreciation of bike wheels!

I note that it's a fixed gear bike...makes it even better!

I very much like #1 - I think it would be much improved with greater DoF however so that all of it was tack-sharp.

Eric,
You need to spill the beans about the fancy new camera setup you bought!!!

Lol yup. I know gear doesn't make you a better photographer. But it allows me to push the limits of my photography even farther. I'm willing to do anything and everything to make it in this tough industry. I will be posting some pics from my shoot today. I wish I could post pics from my shoot on Sunday, but I'm not allowed to according to my contract. At least until they are released to the public.

Lol yup. I know gear doesn't make you a better photographer. But it allows me to push the limits of my photography even farther. I'm willing to do anything and everything to make it in this tough industry. I will be posting some pics from my shoot today. I wish I could post pics from my shoot on Sunday, but I'm not allowed to according to my contract. At least until they are released to the public.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm a huge tech junkie myself. If I had the money I'd probably have a Mamiya by now or something. Nothing wrong with appreciating technology. Looking forward to those pictures!

Most reactions

Back