Having real problems with TPF

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
for the past few days TPF has been slow but today if I click on a link its taking up to 10 minutes to do anything. No other site is doing this and yes my cookies and cache is cleaned every day. Even YOUTUBE and dA is faster and thats got to be a first

I have been having problems today too. Tons of connection timeouts!

I've noticed it once so far....

....I started a thread about it in the mod section, however, that's something that only an admin can look into, I think....so we'll let ya know what's up whenver Mr. Chase wonders in.

mais oui, la tour Eiffel c'est une grande croissant. Avec une glace de vanille, le trottoir le tout droit. Je suis une chocolate mousse.....

My french rocks

Same here. I gave up trying to submit my photo of the Venezuelan dancer last night.
This morning seems to be better.

mais oui, la tour Eiffel c'est une grande croissant. Avec une glace de vanille, le trottoir le tout droit. Je suis une chocolate mousse.....

My french rocks

:lmao::lmao:

anyway, in my case tpf was unreachable for some time yesterday ...

Are you guys still having problems? I only had it stall on me once, not long before I posted in this thread the first time....I've had no problems other than that.

Is it just taking a long time to load? Timing out?

...So i went to bed, no reason to stay awake when TPF is down ...

Heehee - so true! So very, very true. I took the advantage to go to bed a little earlier, too :D.

I could still post my Venezuelan dancer today. Which I did, by the way.

And no. No problems today, Corry.

Most reactions

Back