Having trouble posting images from Flickr

Jon_Are

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did a search and I'm still having no luck inserting images from Flickr into my posts.

Within Flickr, I have the option of grab the link or embed it.

I've tried both choices, neither gives me an image in my post.

Grab the link just gives the text of the url.

Embed it give nothing at all (although a small picture icon shows before I save the post).

Here's what I'm doing:
  1. Copy the Grab the Link (or embed) link from Flickr
  2. Start a new post in TPF.
  3. Click on the Insert Image icon in TPF.
  4. Paste the link in the small window that opens that says enter the url of your image.
  5. Click OK, then save.
  6. Does not work :x
What am I doing wrong??

Thanks,

Jon

Are you going into the "All Sizes" thing just above your image? You then select what size you want, and get the link at the bottom of the page...and then insert it on the post with the little "insert image" button.

I've found the only way that works for me is to open the image in your flickr album, right click on properties and copy that address into the insert image box here...

Cheers, Don

Are you going into the "All Sizes" thing just above your image? You then select what size you want, and get the link at the bottom of the page...and then insert it on the post with the little "insert image" button.

Just to clarify, doing it this way you choose option #2, copy the URL :sexywink:

HTML code is off on this forum

Yep, doesn't work.

I've found the only way that works for me is to open the image in your flickr album, right click on properties and copy that address into the insert image box here.

Ah, now we're talking. Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back