havn't posted photos in a while.....

I like the second one. Personally I think the clouds look really cool, and HDRs are something that interest me. What bracketing did you do? I think the first one would be nice with a little more dust or none at all. Third one I can appreciate because I imagine it took a while to get it right, but as said before, its been done before. Good work. Welcome back.

Not sure about #1.
#2 doesn't do anything for me...
I think #3 is awesome.
From a technical point of view, I'm probably not qualified. But neither are many customers.
I do however, know what I like and that would be #3

thank you all for the comments and i think both stand points of the arguement have good arguements to propose.
but what i feel on that topic is that everyone should be able to express their opinion. and i agree that the customer buys it because it is what they like.
its also nice to know that someone- qualified or not- appriciate your photos besides you.

The first one doesn't do anything for me.

The colors of the 2nd one are awesome, but I'm not loving the composition.

Love the third one. The blue hue is extremely vivid, and the clarity in the water is spot on.

Is there a reason that there are 3 "photomatix" watermarks on the 2nd one but not on the others?

The first one doesn't do anything for me.

The colors of the 2nd one are awesome, but I'm not loving the composition.

Love the third one. The blue hue is extremely vivid, and the clarity in the water is spot on.

Is there a reason that there are 3 "photomatix" watermarks on the 2nd one but not on the others?

I'm going to say using the trail version of photmatix on the 2nd, but not the other two. no need for an HDR photo on those.

I like the second one. Personally I think the clouds look really cool, and HDRs are something that interest me. What bracketing did you do? I think the first one would be nice with a little more dust or none at all. Third one I can appreciate because I imagine it took a while to get it right, but as said before, its been done before. Good work. Welcome back.

thanks for the comment

i want to say -2,0,2, but im not entirely sure

Most reactions

Back