Havoc's Corner...

havoc

Jedi something or other
Reaction score
Hey Since I have been here for more then a year I think its finally time I joined the 1000 posts clucb... I am approxamatly 50 posts away, and am sitting here at work bored. So....

Is there something you wish to know, but you don't? I will answer it.
If you want advice, i will give it.
If you want praise, i will give it.
If you want ridicle, i am your man!
If you want sex, and your female? We can talk about it on here ;)
If you want sex and your male? I can certainly post how I don't wanna talk to you about it as well.
Also if you want to know how to do something, I will answer...

So please, come one, come all. Please entertain me at this boring ass job...

The winning numbers for which lottery? Armed with just alittle more infor I can certainly make you a lotto winner. I just need specifics Corry ;)

My Beer Avatar, though lovely went bye bye when I changed it to that speedo freak. I did not back it up, why I don't know, but iwill have a newer and improved avatar soon.

Oh my favorite restaurant in PDX, it depends on what theme we are going for. I will pick one theme if you want another you will have to ask again. ;)

My favorite Italian restaurant is Nona Emilia's. Its off of T.V. Highway in Hillsboro by the Womens Retreat. They have a killer Lasagne that will knock your socks off. Its so cheesy. YUMMY! Their Calzones are awesome as well. The Lasagne is about $14.00 but well worth it.

Do you play the accordian, Havoc?

If not, would you be willing to learn?

Do you play ANY musical instruments?

What is your secret life???

C'mon, we all wanna know about the sheep thing. ;-) Now's a good time.

Havoc I need some advice...see there's this crazy guy on this internet forum that I go to...and he wants us to as him questions and stuff, but I can't think of anything what should I do???

Voodoocat. Yes they do still have one. It a younger guy so it might be the original guys son of something, I am not sure. But he is not as good at creating that ambiance as the original.

Terri, No, No and not anymore.
I used to play the clarinet, lost that ability along time ago. Would love to learn guitar. as for accordians, LOL I might be a geek, but even i have my limits. LOL

Most reactions

Back