Hazy Pacific -- Fixed

bogleric

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
There is something about this picture that really gets my attention and I am not sure what it is. This was taken early in the morning as the sun was coming up and illuminating the salt water mist from the pacific ocean.

I can't quite place what grabs my attention but send me your thoughts.

Thanks, :idea:

338%3A84%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3A68%3D534%3DXROQDF%3E23234644%3A35%3B3ot1lsi

I like it!! wow :) very nice image :)

Thanks for the comments, but is this image really that good? A lot of my friends like quite a few of my pictures, but I never know if they are just being nice or not.

This image really is that good, it convays emotion, the warm tones in the pix emitt saftey and mellow happy feelings, fogs & mists add texture and definition - the tree frames everything nicely - I'd blow this one up mount and frame. Nice job - if your not using chroma films yet - you may want to start.

Thanks for the comments. I suppose I am too critical of my own work, but I definitely agree about the tree. This picture always seems to take me back.... 8)

I'd blow this one up mount and frame. Nice job

I agree with this quote.

I kow what you mean about what friends say, but I like the pic. Nothing specific, it just has a nice mood and look to it.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Phodog said:
This image really is that good, it convays emotion, the warm tones in the pix emitt saftey and mellow happy feelings, fogs & mists add texture and definition - the tree frames everything nicely - I'd blow this one up mount and frame. Nice job - if your not using chroma films yet - you may want to start.

Yeah! Like he said!

cowbert098 said:
(right click>view image to see it) I like it, it has a scary feeling to it!

Yeh it sorta gives you the feeling that the haze is creeping across the land. Cause its coming from the left to the right. I like it.

I REALLY like this shot. It has such a great mood to it. I feel at peace. It reminds me a lot of camping trips I used to make to Long Beach in B.C. every year. In the mornings the area is always foggy and quiet. Really well done.
-Alicia

Thanks for the great thoughts everyone. :!:

I definitely agree liquidflight.

Here is one you may also like that I stuck with a bad post.

What do u think...

338%3B283923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3A68%3D534%3DXROQDF%3E23234644%3A35%3B4ot1lsi

maybe what catches your attention are the (like me) different lines of colours. Actually shades of the one colour, plus black. Thats what I like about this.

It sets a "vacation" mood for me.

Hi Boggy, I LOVE this pic! I saw it elsewhere and then didn't have time to comment, but it is AWESOME! I love the little dip between those two rocks, very nice composition. I also like the monochromatic layers, looks like a water colour painting. Where did you take these?
-Alicia

Most reactions

Back