Hazy Pacific -- Fixed

I love that first photo... there's a sort of cool peace to it, as there is on such a morning, but its ever so slightly restless in the anticipation of the day ahead. I think the mist, hanging lightly over the land, captures this brilliantly, and the haze alludes to a lack of surety about what the day ahead will bring. And yet, the warmth of the sun in the top right, and the way it shines off the cloud, give a sense of hope and remind me of the awesome feeling you cant help but get on a morning like this. It's God's creation at its most glorious, and you've captured it perfectly! Well done!

Hehe i ramble a bit when I'm excited about something! :lol:

Both of these pictures were taken along the pacific coast in a little town called Sea Ranch about 90 miles north of San Franciso CA. It is a community with some of the most strict environmental regulations in the entire United States. Really a cool place to check out and very interesting to read about. Lots of places online have articles about Sea Ranch, CA.

I never expected such great comments about these, and I too am looking at these slightly differently today appreciating aspects I did not notice before. Thanks :!: :D

I do believe I will print and frame these in the Foyer at home. 8)

Thanks again!

Most reactions

Back