abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
400-c1496.jpg

Notes:
Use of haze to create atmospheric perspective
In this image haze is used to provide the illusionary effect of a mountain floating in the clouds

Wow.. Amazing shot!

Very intriguing and appealing. I didn't notice the middle ridge at the bottom for a while.

Great pic :) Like how the haze in the middle seperates the view - makes it look like the back mountains are in the sky (as you said in your notes also I just noticed :) )

Brilliant shot, Abraxas. It's really tricking my mind; I can't get my head round it.

Great job.

Wow.. Amazing shot!

Thank you.

Very intriguing and appealing. I didn't notice the middle ridge at the bottom for a while.

Thanks- When I shot it I was hoping it would show like this.

Great pic :) Like how the haze in the middle seperates the view - makes it look like the back mountains are in the sky (as you said in your notes also I just noticed :) )

This is one of my scenic shortcuts home from work. I usually take my time if I'm coming home during daylight/sunset hours and keep looking behind me (I stop quite a bit to let the 'commuters' pass me)

very nice...it almost looks like a composite image, well captured.

Thanks Roger. When I first started checking it out I thought, 'Now there's how I can save some electrons, shoot two shots at once.'

Brilliant shot, Abraxas. It's really tricking my mind; I can't get my head round it.

Great job.

Thank you. It took me a bit to understand what was going on when I saw it myself.

Wonderful color and composition! Quite the mind-boggling illusion. :)

NJ

Thanks. I think the coolest part, and not to detract from the illusion at all, but at the bottom of the valley, behind the first range, is the freeway between L.A. and Las Vegas, which is usually so busy I find alternative ways llike this to flee the traffic. It just looks so quiet down there, but isn't at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back