HDR Attempt

drakeman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0087-Version2_3_4_tonemapped.png

DSC_0180-Version2_3_5_tonemapped.png

I haven't yet bought photomatix, so please try to ignore the clone marks from taking out the watermarks.

I don't even see the clone marks!

I agree on #2, the grass looks good vivid, but I think you may have taken it just a bit too far..

Alright thanks, how about this?

DSC_0180-Version2_3_5_tonemapped1.png

I like the first one, but I think the saturation is to strong in the second one.

How did you make the first one? As far as I know (and correct me if I'm wrong) HDR requires blending different shots of different exposures... I hear you can 'fake it' with a RAW image though. Is that how you did it?
Looks good though! I like the second better, I really see the range in it. I prefer your first post of that image, but I usually prefer a little bit more saturation so it's a natural choice for me.

How did you make the first one? As far as I know (and correct me if I'm wrong) HDR requires blending different shots of different exposures... I hear you can 'fake it' with a RAW image though. Is that how you did it?
Looks good though! I like the second better, I really see the range in it. I prefer your first post of that image, but I usually prefer a little bit more saturation so it's a natural choice for me.

Thats pretty much the only way to do it for action shots or people and stuff. Ive actually seen some single raw hdr's that look really good, but idk

I like the second one alot better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back