Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
#1:
4408208248_f26c67cba4_o.jpg

#2:
4407439801_e0b428a541_o.jpg

c&c always appreciated :)

Your first image doesnt work at all. Your second shot is pretty good. Interesting to look at except for the light flare on right side. Dont know how much experience you have with HDR software but you might want to play with the sliders a little more and understand better what they do.

Thank you for your comments. I wish you would have expanded a bit on why you thought the first image didn't work. As for the sliders, I rarely use the sliders in Photomatix. I do the HDR in it, but do the tonemapping in a separate program.

Again, thanks for your comments.

The Halo effect around the roof is a dead give-a-way. I feel an HDR should not had noticeable defects that give it away, I think they are overdone a tad too much

Are you amish or something that you have a phone booth outside

The Halo effect around the roof is a dead give-a-way. I feel an HDR should not had noticeable defects that give it away, I think they are overdone a tad too much

I agree with you about too much HDR. I was aiming for a specific effect, and guess I missed. Thanks for the honest critique, Tulsa.

Provo said:

It isn't a phone booth, it isn't my house and I don't think the Amish use phones.

I agree with you about too much HDR. I was aiming for a specific effect, and guess I missed. Thanks for the honest critique, Tulsa.

Provo said:

It isn't a phone booth, it isn't my house and I don't think the Amish use phones.

Yo amish do use phonebooths here is a picture of one looks just like the one in your picture LOL :lmao:
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2006/09/10/mn_amish.jpg
http://www.abcamerica.net/Images/Week09/Amish%20phone.jpg

Article of Interest: Amish Phone

Most reactions

New Topics

Back