HDR Bride and Groom.

OK last one.. take in mind she is freckally!!

1387633419_faf88efbb4_b.jpg

Why do these remind me of Norman Rockwell piantings, LOL!

So, you took only one photo, and then you made a couple of copies, adjusting the exposure of each and then put them together into an HDR? How many images did you use, and how different were your exposures for each? This is INCREDIBLY interesting to me! :)

This is really cool and I've seen some amazing things on buildings and landscapes. I'm just not sure if I like it on people??

I'll do this process from time to time on a wedding photo, but I only do it on there clothes or the back ground. But I only do a tad if any at all to skin. I'll see what I can dig up... a little goes a long way. If you do it to the clothing only it adds a real nice effect my clients go nuts over, I'll see if I can dig up an example for you.

*EDIT*

Here you go, the best example I have on my laptop. Its not super done, but it gives you an idea of what I'm talking about.

WEDLDR.jpg

So, you took only one photo, and then you made a couple of copies, adjusting the exposure of each and then put them together into an HDR? How many images did you use, and how different were your exposures for each? This is INCREDIBLY interesting to me! :)

It's easy, althought echnically not HDR. In RAW format make 3 copies, then drag the bar all the way down to dark in the first one all the way bright on the second one and keep the middle at 0. Then use photomatix or your HDR program of choice to follow the original steps of any HDR. You will need to manually put in the exposure settings since the program wont read them right. :thumbup:

NR, the effect works very well! I can see why clients like it!

I'll do this process from time to time on a wedding photo, but I only do it on there clothes or the back ground. But I only do a tad if any at all to skin. I'll see what I can dig up... a little goes a long way. If you do it to the clothing only it adds a real nice effect my clients go nuts over, I'll see if I can dig up an example for you.

*EDIT*

Here you go, the best example I have on my laptop. Its not super done, but it gives you an idea of what I'm talking about.

WEDLDR.jpg

Off-topic: It's a small world, I know the guy in that picture, helps that we live about 45 minutes away from each other, but still.

On-Topic: I think the HDR thing can be over used and skin is a place is should be seldom used. The skin the bride has(dark freckles) I think should not be used with an HDR, but the concept is neat. I think I'd stick to clothing and backgrounds.

Off-topic: It's a small world, I know the guy in that picture, helps that we live about 45 minutes away from each other, but still.

It sure is a small world, what are the chances? :lol: What are the chances I would even choose that photo? What part of Utah are you from?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back