HDR DH

Caffler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i started this hdr malarkey a little over a month ago, thought i'd see if it would interest me and i'm sorry to say it did, so now i'm spending all my time on hdr images....anyway here are a few from Den Haag in The Netherlands

4752771012_5d924e7ae5_b.jpg

4746750787_8581b93cd2_b.jpg

4752129455_e71a381377_b.jpg

hope ye like them

I like them.. I like #2 the best if you did not cut off the top. But since you cut it, I like #1 the best ;)

I also think you should crop the first one starting to the right of the green crane tower and use that crane tower as vertical reference.

I know what you mean about getting hooked on HDR. I like these but they would have greatly benefited by some sort of clouds above them, I know that's beyond your control but something to consider. Thanks for posting.

did they really need HDR? And yes, some clouds would add nice dynamics to the rather flat sky

did they really need HDR? And yes, some clouds would add nice dynamics to the rather flat sky

Gee, does it matter whether they need it or not? Thats not the point here.

Excellent clarity. With such uniformity in the sky it makes it real easy to select it and replace it with whatever sky you like.

jays but ye're a hard crowd to please...:lol:

cropping the crane out is not an option and using it as a vertical reference is just stupid, it would spin the whole picture out of plumb. any vertical reference point has to be in the centre of this photo not on the edges, you're no carpenter swetty.
yes if there was a giant monkey being attacked by a crowd of biplanes on the roof of one of the buildings it would have given it even more dynamism.
and no they didn't need to be hdred, they didn't need to be taken and they probably didn't need to be posted here but they were and the rest is history.

thanks for the sensible comments from the rest of ye.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back