HDR images and feedback please

TheDiabetesHero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some examples of my work...and I always feel like there is something missing or im not doing something right...any advice or feedback from these images would be greatly appreciated...thank you

small4.jpg

small21.jpg

small_7.jpg

small_6.jpg

small_5.jpg

small_3.jpg

The beach scene is very nice. Has most realistic colors of the set. A bit too dark in spots but nice nevertheless.

HDR is very subjective, but if you not quite satisfied with your results I would recommend playing with the Light Smoothing (specifically moving the slider to the right if you're using photomatix). Too far to the left and you get the "dirty" look and halo's (like the house shot above).

I really like the 2nd and 4th shots though.

I like the 4th picture... the beach scene... the rest look over-processed with way too much tone mapping.

HDR is very subjective, but if you not quite satisfied with your results I would recommend playing with the Light Smoothing (specifically moving the slider to the right if you're using photomatix). Too far to the left and you get the "dirty" look and halo's (like the house shot above).

I really like the 2nd and 4th shots though.

I actually added a vignette to the house shot to attempt and make the house pop more...

And ill take the light smoothing factor into account...

Could any of you explain what the light smoothing tool and the micro contrast tools do? I feel Ive got a grasp on the rest of it...

I appreciate yalls support and feedback...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back