HDR: My take using Photomatix + PS CS4

gregie27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Litratista ng Cebu.Davao.Seascapes.Landscapes
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just want to share. these set are far from perfect and would like to hear from you. honesty is what i ask, cheers!;)

3667815936_521457302e_b.jpg

NEARING
3713552756_f3c4dff92d_b.jpg

the last one is Gorgeous!
beautiul and relaxing, would proudly hang that on a wall!

DEVIANT FALLS is suffering from halo syndrome which the others didn't notice , not a wall hanger yet!. But i'd fix that though , it's all around the tree's in the top sky.

ME ON THE EDGE
no complaints really like this one :thumbup::thumbup:

NEARING
, BRILLIANT!!

2 and 3 do nothing for me. 1 and 4 are nice. I'm not a fan of the noise you see in many HDR's, like in #1 above. I would put the original file in a new layer, add a mask, and bring some or a lot of the original sky in (the properly exposed one of course) - it only takes a minute. overall, very nice!!

the last one is Gorgeous!
beautiul and relaxing, would proudly hang that on a wall!

wow thanks for the kind comments!cheers!

DEVIANT FALLS is suffering from halo syndrome which the others didn't notice , not a wall hanger yet!. But i'd fix that though , it's all around the tree's in the top sky.
ME ON THE EDGE no complaints really like this one :thumbup::thumbup:
NEARING , BRILLIANT!!

yeah i also dont like that one, the clouds really look weird on the deviant falls. thanks for giving time to cc i appreciate it a lot!:thumbup:

I agree with Pirate about deviant falls, it could be fixed easily though, beautiful HDR's!

hey thanks for the comments, i agree with the pirate too haha:lol:

2 and 3 do nothing for me. 1 and 4 are nice. I'm not a fan of the noise you see in many HDR's, like in #1 above. I would put the original file in a new layer, add a mask, and bring some or a lot of the original sky in (the properly exposed one of course) - it only takes a minute. overall, very nice!!

would do that next time, thanks for tip!;)

I think the best hdr's out there are transitions between whats real and whats surreal. That said I think you should mask the sky in your final picture, with anything else.

I think the best hdr's out there are transitions between whats real and whats surreal...

YES. I agree, you've summed it up perfectly.

Nice Shots, although 'me on the edge' is too contrasty for me. Deviant Falls is awesome, and I would consider it a wall hanger despite what others say. It's a matter of taste, if you like it keep going with it. You can't critique someone's taste/opinion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back