HDR Pano

Discussion in 'Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery' started by Kipper, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Kipper

Kipper TPF Noob!

Hi,

Strange question - I know how to create HDR, and I know how to create a pano, the question is how can you do both - i.e. an HDR Pano?

Cheers,

Allan

2. tirediron

tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I don't see why not; it would just require a LOT of images (eg an eight-image pano with a 6 stop range would require a total of 24 images). You'd have to make three panos and then merge them. As long as you've got a good processor, LOTS of RAM, and don't run into any file-size limitations, it should work.

3. Kipper

Kipper TPF Noob!

Hi, thats what I thought too, but when I tried it the multiple exposure panos were slightly different sizes so photomatix couldn't do anything with them. If I resize the images to be the same then I think it will make the image ghost.

Anyone else tried this?

4. ann

ann No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    i have never tried this for myself,however , i have seen some night shots of washington dc using these methods and they were very usual and creative.

there was no detail about how that was done and off the top of my head i don't remember the name of the photographer or the link to provide a visual example.