HDR Photo - HELP PLEASE!

Reaction score
Website
robertscottphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(Repost in Photoshop Challenges Section as per recommendation)

Hey there everyone! I was trying to capture the sky here in Belleville, Ontario and create an HDR photograph from 3 RAW exposures... After processing in photomatix, I realized this huge lens flare is in the photograph right of center.

Anyone here have the skills to remove something this large from a photograph and still have it looking good?

Here's the link on Flickr, feel free to download the original if you want to have a go at it! (Click the "all sizes" above the image for large and original sizes)

2515024231_8f44963f10.jpg

http://flickr.com/photos/rsdreamphotos/2515024231/

Thanks!!

here you go robert. this is a fantastic shot. my HDR skills are pretty rough right now, but i hope you like my editing. if you want a full size let me know and i'll upload one.

2515024231_ba7f2f3d5d_osm.jpg

Heh, well thanks to Wyjid for the edit, it's quite well done :)

I'm not quite sure whether I'll keep the one with the lens flare or go with an edited one. Fortunately this photograph was just for fun, so it's not that big a deal. I kind-of like the one with the lens flare because it's different, but also because I've been staring at it for long enough that I'm used to it being there..LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back