HDR Pictures; Please C&C

These are fun and interesting.

How many exposures are you using?

--Well you answered that...bad me for not reading that part.

I still think they are fun!

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay; been out of the forums for a while!

Munky...what HDR program are you using to process yours?

Photomatix and CS4

Wow these are certainly interesting. #2 looks like a cartoon drawing!

Thanks Man!

there cool..they kind of look like drawings

:hug::

Is it your plan to join the site, then spam the hell out of it?

Just want to know, so I can decide whether or not ignore is right for you....

Oh and to answer your original question, it seems as though he has "exceeded his bandwidth" and they would like him to upgrade to pro in order to keep their service.

Bandwith is back online ; i dont get the Spamming comment...

In the second picture the outline of the entranceway is blue. As the eye moves down it becomes the gray concrete color. The backside of the entranceway is only the gray concrete color. Is the blue a result of an old paint job or your post processing?

Both Actually

These are fun and interesting.

How many exposures are you using?

--Well you answered that...bad me for not reading that part.

I still think they are fun!

Thanks Man!!!

i think these are well done, especially #2 and the last one, however i can't tell if they are slightly out of focus or if it was the result of the hdr merge, but either way great color ranges, but could use a little more sharpness

This is just me and my taste...because I'm one of those unique over the top type of people...I love them. I really like the HDR and I'm one of the few that like it almost over processed and unreal like. I know a lot of people like to keep it more real looking, but I like the bright colors and the way they come out like yours...it reminds me of an oil painting or something like that...instead of a real picture...which is what I like.

When you say the over the top Is that done with photoshop or in photomatix?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back