HDR Shoot Out Michigan Law Library

very nice use of the tools.

I like Bynx' edit best.

Nice job with that one JDS. Processing is as good as it gets. One thing I notice though is the highlights from the lights along the walls are a bit blown, while at the same time you have got great lighting on the front tables.

MY GOD! Did I just get a compliment from Bynx?!

If its good you get a compliment, and if its not you wont. Thats simple enough isnt it? Why the surprise? Im kinda shocked you did so well.

If its good you get a compliment, and if its not you wont. Thats simple enough isnt it? Why the surprise? Im kinda shocked you did so well.

Bynx, I can properly process an HDR, that part is fairly simple, but in my exploration to develop my own style of developing, there are a lot of different methods that I'm attempting. Simply because a few images come out somewhat bad (by somes' opinion), does not mean I haven't built the skills necessary to perform the task.

Bynx, I can properly process an HDR, that part is fairly simple, but in my exploration to develop my own style of developing, there are a lot of different methods that I'm attempting. Simply because a few images come out somewhat bad (by somes' opinion), does not mean I haven't built the skills necessary to perform the task.

I totally understand. I love to try new things out while I am processing. Its very very simple and easy to make a realistic photo quality HDR. But developing a unique style so you stand out from the rest but still liked is tough!

Nice shootout subject! :thumbup::D

Here's my version of the shot(s)!

i-fNH97P6-XL.jpg

This one is my favorite version.
Love the detail, colors and tone.

Here's my take on processing this one:

jzxcj.jpg

NOTE: Tinypic softens the image a bit. Oh well.

Some good ones here. Why does the place look like the main hall at Hogwarts?

Nice shootout subject! :thumbup::D

Here's my version of the shot(s)!

i-fNH97P6-XL.jpg
is this photo available for license? if so, call Kevin at 949-244-5196. thx.

This is a 9 Exposure HDR. I did a different angle. Here is my result
Ann_Arbor_Library_SideB_7_of_1_.jpg

I am giving you a different angle to work with.
Good Luck and Have Fun!!

Dropbox - Error
Jason - have been trying to reach you. Could you call me at 949-244-5196? Thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back