HDR slowly getting better.

Here's a hint...just do a screenshot of the preview in Photomatix, it doesn't have the watermarks, and depending on your monitor, it's a decent size.

Is than an offer to pay for the software then?

? No, lol. If you want a good free image editor try GIMP. I thought you were purposefully putting in the watermarks so people couldn't steal your work...

I'm pretty sure gimp doesn't have an hdr feature. Plus gimp on Mac really sucks.

The watermarks are there because it's a free trial of photomatix the hdr program. I've got cs3 sitting here in front of me. I've still yet to load it.

Here's a hint...just do a screenshot of the preview in Photomatix...

Cool hint!
Yay. Saves me from painstakingly clone out the three Photomatix watermarks in each an every of my (purely play-and-for-my-own-fun-)HDRs (no real ones like these but "fake" ... from only one RAW file :oops: ).

And the middle one here is quite nice and offers some much wider dynamics than a single exposure could have given you, hm? So much going on in that sky, and the country still with nice light and colours ... that one offered itself best for the technique, I feel.

Cool hint!
Yay. Saves me from painstakingly clone out the three Photomatix watermarks in each an every of my (purely play-and-for-my-own-fun-)HDRs (no real ones like these but "fake" ... from only one RAW file :oops: ).

Cheater!!;)

Any who, about the photo - I like how they look all gloom an doomy. #1 and #3 look like scenes from a movie.:thumbup:

Not that i condone this or anything..but being without a job and a freshman in highschool i found out a better way than a screenshot.

Generate the photo, apply the tonemapping, Save the photo, then hit undo tone mapping, roatate it 90degrees apply the tone mapping again, and then just mask out the watermarks in photoshop (the watermarks go in defferent places if they are flipped).

Most reactions

Back