HDR Software?

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for a good HDR software for Mac OS X... been searching around for a while but I havn't found anything yet. Anything?

Looking for a good HDR software for Mac OS X... been searching around for a while but I havn't found anything yet. Anything?

I wonder if HDR can be made into a sticky thread? Seems like there are at least one or two new threads every week?

Did you look at these?

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/search.php?searchid=509218

Over 40 threads about HDR (and I didn't read them all to find if one had something about MAC software. :lmao:)

I know I've written this answer before.

Qtpfsgui is available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X, see Download below.

http://qtpfsgui.sourceforge.net/

Thanks... I did a search for HDR+Mac but I got alot of return threads of HDR images but no software links. I'm downloading qtpfsgui now, I'll try it out tomm. Thanks again. Are there any others ppl like/use alot?

I'm using photomatix on my macbook... it works really great.

Thanks... I did a search for HDR+Mac but I got alot of return threads of HDR images but no software links. I'm downloading qtpfsgui now, I'll try it out tomm. Thanks again. Are there any others ppl like/use alot?

You are about one step behind me and by tomorrow you'll pass me. :)

I downloaded the software, looked at it. Read the docs, and installed it. Now I need to go out and take some pictures!

This week, I'm working a full time job mornings until 3:45, driving to another city and working 4:45 until about 10 or 10:30. Then I have my real job... Maybe next week.

There are some differences between the three softwares, that I've read about on various sites.

Photomatix looks to be the most popular and gives the most dramatic results. Some people think this is overprocessed. If I had the spare cash, I'd buy it.

qtpfsgui describes itself as an equal to Photomatix. Free is good, I hope it works and you write a review.

CS2/CS3 appears to be more subtle in it's effects and for this reason some people like it, others don't, because they want the striking effects.

I have good hopes for qtpfsgui.

Most reactions

Back