HDR Style B&W - Requesting C&C

bburzycki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.blackdiamondproductions.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking for some comments and feedback on this first HDR B&W I have tried..

Really looking for first impressions to see if what I was trying to get was actually what I got in the eyes of others.

4229396768_0e7c1e3eda.jpg

Please take a look at the detail in the full size - it's way better and if i post it here it will mess up the board.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2681/4229396768_c9d05990a2_o.jpg

Any input is welcome - I rarely do anything but shooting Glamour work and want to try to look in different directions this coming year. I like HDR as the process is fun for me.... yet in the current market you cannot easily make money with it unless you are very lucky and it seems to be a fad that might die at some point...thats why I picked B&W and HDR as a twist..

Let me know what you all think.

Should've flipped the side mirror out, and replaced it with a Dodge! Other than those two things, I think it's really kick ass.... Great job!

Well Dodge vs. Ford - thats an argument for another day ... My first one of these blew up - this is the new one...Ford gave me for Free so I am not complaining..

That said - thanks for the replies... it was definately a different model per say than I normally use - the girls usually talk back and give me crap - the truck just stands there and looks cool...

with some age groups sick means great, or cool, etc

That's pretty sick.

That's pretty sick.

That wasn't so helpful.

That's pretty sick.

That wasn't so helpful.
Do they always have to be?! Sometimes all you wanna do is compliment it. What was wrong with it has already been said...
Ok, you want me to say "hmmm, you should have had the side mirror out"

:taped sh:

:lmao::lmao:

That truck looks sinister. What program did you use?

If this is a product shot, I would agree with the mirrors out. I would also watch for reflections. (I'm bad about this.)
If you are going for HDR, I would say to go much much further. You aren't to the point of the heavy contrast and light control that a true HDR demands.
Don't get me wrong. I'm definately not the queen of HDR, but I do know what it should look like.
If you want to keep this shot, keep messing with curves layers until it's tweeked out, contrast wise, to the enth.
If you reshoot, remember those windows and reflections.

You did a good job. The above are just some suggestions to amp it up. :)

Since im a Ford girl I say I'm loving it!

Most reactions

Back