cosmogramma

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4687035429_0cd5507cf0_b.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't work at all for me.

What do you mean you took the HDR shots? As in more than one HDR shot? Or do you just mean the different exposures you used to merge into an HDR?

Maybe if you do the adjustments differently, as well as make sure that you enable it to correct for moving objects (i.e., the tree's are all fuzzy).

You have MAJOR ghosting issues which completely ruins the shot. Also, it looks generally washed out, which a good HDR never should. The houses also ruin the scenic aspect.

Hmmm, too light overall, the houses in left bottom corner are duplicated-it looksas if you desaturated the image...

all of this was on purpose. I tried to create a surreal, video game looking landscape (think Oblivion) with lots of bloom. just forgot to crop out the houses

Last edited:
I've never played a game that had halo's around everything before. Not even Halo :D

I've never played a game that had halo's around everything before. Not even Halo :D

it's the bloom/hdr lighting effect some games use. when you exit the sewers in oblivion the transition from dark to light gives everything a oversaturated look until your eyes adjust

Perhaps we can help a bit...

How many exposures did you take, over what period of time, what was the separation in shutter time, did you maintain your aperture throughout, did you use a tripod?

Apart from the houses, I like the shot. Different but interesting. It kind of has a 3D feel to it.

Nice work!

I thought HDR was suppose to make the picture light up not fade?

i could see this picture working for like a background of some text. like if you put like a big title or some text of some time with the picture in the background. this could work. if you were going to HDR, complete crap. But, I definitely dig the gloominess you were going for.

MY EYES!

all of this was on purpose. I tried to create a surreal, video game looking landscape (think Oblivion) with lots of bloom. just forgot to crop out the houses

that may be...but you effect is not going to work until you at least get your exposures lined up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back