HDR without CS2s Merge to HDR

D-50

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know HDR is not a new phenomenon but considering thee has been a decent amount of discussion about it on this forum I thought I would post this. For anyone wanting to achieve an image with a good dynamic range but doesn't have CS2 and cannot use Merge to HDR I suggest following this tutorial posted in a previous thread by Mohain
http://www.dpandi.com/howtos/blendedexpos/

It is real easy and gives great results, after using the brush tool to paint back certain parts you can create stunning images.

Thank you Mohain for your link.

great technique that Mohian found, but your title could be misleading..... 'HDR without CS2s Merge to HDR'... could be interpreted as this technique gives you the same result as using the 'merge to HDR' command, which it doesn't.
You can achieve a similar effect usinfg this technique so i reccomend it....but for reasons why it isnt the same, check your last HDR thread.

Oh yeah its not the same but you can get similar results. I imagine it takes more tweaking with Mohains link than the merge to HDR function, although I have not used CS2's function myself.

Most reactions

Back