"He did WHAT!? With WHO?!?!"

cfusionpm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A shot from a local photography meet:

img5877edit.jpg

good series...however in last photo, emotions are important, which are hindered by her hairs...otherwise a good photo.

I like the coloring in #3 the most.
#1 has no substance to it, imo.

For color #3 for model pose and composition #2 is my fav.

Nothing... almost... there you go.

so what did he do and with who?
like the last one, but agree with the hair comment that some posted.

I think #1 is kind of awkward, and I feel that she doesn't have enough emotion in the third one. However the lighting in the third one is the strongest, and the shot of #2 is the strongest of the three shots

I'm just a guy who likes to take pictures, I don't claim to have "the eye" or understand what makes a pic "good" or "bad", so I rarely C&C other's pics, but I say, well done.

If #1 lacks substance, then I would have to say all fashion/glamour magazines and adds lack substance (that's it's own topic!).

I don't understand how #3 lacks emotion. She's laughing, how much more emotion can you get than that? The stray bangs don't distract me because my eye keeps getting pulled to that very big, very lovely smile. If I'm nit picking at all, the only thing about #3 is the light reflection on her throat (from her cell phone?), but again, the smile more than makes up for that.

Like the saying goes, I may not know art, but I know what I like. :thumbup:

I also didn't realize the OP was a couple months old! :lol:

I don't understand how #3 lacks emotion. She's laughing, how much more emotion can you get than that? The stray bangs don't distract me because my eye keeps getting pulled to that very big, very lovely smile. If I'm nit picking at all, the only thing about #3 is the light reflection on her throat (from her cell phone?), but again, the smile more than makes up for that.

The only reason I think number three is lacking, is because I feel like the smile is being forced. I don't know if it is or not, but to me that's what It seems like, that's not your fault.
I didn't know she was smiling, she looked angry to me. O.O

Lol ya, everyone has different tastes.
I think you did really well overall though. :]

Most reactions

Back