He went through the wall into the five-digit-club!

But you also poisoned your kitten's claws if I remember correctly ;)

they are naturally poisoned! (actually that's true...i'm treating her for something called Bartonella right now...which can transfer medical issues to humans, from cats by way of a scratch). she's lucky i'm a nice person...i have had 3 (bleeding) wounds from her today. one of my hand, one on my ankle, and a 6 inch scratch across my foot that makes it impossible to wear shoes :irked::madmad::angry1:

/rant :(

they are naturally poisoned! (actually that's true...i'm treating her for something called Bartonella right now...which can transfer medical issues to humans, from cats by way of a scratch). she's lucky i'm a nice person...i have had 3 (bleeding) wounds from her today. one of my hand, one on my ankle, and a 6 inch scratch across my foot that makes it impossible to wear shoes :irked::madmad::angry1:

/rant :(

:hug::

sorry to hear!

well, my life outside TPF has come to some sort of standstill ... so what else is there to do but post on here? ...

Hell Alex ... come out to California. Plenty to do here. Nice weather also. In winter you can surf or snow ski ... your call. And we have a very exciting, on-the-edge-of-your-seat, election going on here in the USA. Plenty to photograph ... plenty to do. Never a dull moment.

Gary

Hell Alex ... come out to California. Plenty to do here. Nice weather also. In winter you can surf or snow ski ... your call. And we have a very exciting, on-the-edge-of-your-seat, election going on here in the USA. Plenty to photograph ... plenty to do. Never a dull moment.

Gary

Been there last year. On business only though so I did not really see much of the country :( ... so, nice girls over there as well? :p

Been there last year. On business only though so I did not really see much of the country :( ... so, nice girls over there as well? :p

Dude ... they write songs about California Girls! And a guy with a "real" foreign accent will do real well here ;)

Gary

Dude ... they write songs about California Girls! And a guy with a "real" foreign accent will do real well here ;)

Gary

hmmm.... tempting ;) .. have to ask the girls from the London meetup, if they actually liked my accent :sexywink:

well done Al_B. you've been really busy since you joined!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back