Head shot---experiment

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by omeletteman, Dec 14, 2005.

1. omeletteman

omeletteman TPF Noob!

I came up with a weird idea last night and figured I'd give it a shot this afternoon. I know the photoshop work around the head is bad (or terrible...) but I just wanted to try this out. I think I may try out a second one that is more gory later, but I don't really know how to fake blood... anyways, tell me what you think/ if you think I'm insane...

[​IMG]

Oh also if anyone know of any photoshopping method to make the head look more natural siting beside me, I'd really appreciate it :)

2. Eightball Walker

Eightball Walker TPF Noob!

I'm assuming you erased your body to leave your own severed head, I think if you don't blur that line, make it nice and crisp, it will seem more like the head is cut clean off. Also, maybe try to reshoot it with the camera less overhead, so it would be more to the top of your head than over your face, that way there will be less of the severed part of your neck showing. Confusing?

3. omeletteman

omeletteman TPF Noob!

Hmmm, the last part didn't really make sense...but the first part did. I experimented with the line under my neck but couldnt get it right, i think I'll give it another go. Thanks for the comment eightball :)

4. Lensmeister

Lensmeister TPF Noob!

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Macarbe but good ... interesting concept ....

THanks for sharing :)