Headed to Baltimore for Spring Break....

Have fun! I am headed there also.... I will Be there on Friday this week... to see Tony Bennett on Saturday.... good times!

Ya know, I swear yesterday the forecast said partly sunny for today!!! This means I get to walk the five city blocks from the lightrail to joe's apartment in the rain!!!

how is it that your 'online' light is always off, yet you're still posting???

get out and have fun IRL.

we'll let you know if we missed you, as soon as you get back.

pascal

how is it that your 'online' light is always off, yet you're still posting???

get out and have fun IRL.

we'll let you know if we missed you, as soon as you get back.

pascal

It's cuz I'm hiding from YOU!

And at the moment I have nothing better to do than post cuz the ride into town takes about an hour!

Ok, well, I'm at Joe's. I have 2 hours til he's off work...I was gonna go walkin around the city for a while...but...it's pouring down rain...and I just travelled across the country on one hour of sleep. I'm chillaxin' til he gets here. :p

I'M IN BALTIMORE!!!!!

Have a snooze now so you can stay up late tonight!

Have a great time, and say hi to Joe for me.

The weather is SOOOO much better today than it was yesterday. I spent a few hours walking around town in the inner harbor/Camden Yards area. But not before going to Thairish for a DEEEEELICIOUS lunch of chicken pad thai.

I can't come to Baltimore without going to Thairish. It was tasty.

Now I'm back at the apartment icing my foot (I have plantar fasciitis) and resting for an hour or so before the protest I'm going to starts.

Joe emailed me from work and gave me a heads up on a protest going on near his house. Fun stuff! :p

So, Baltimore = fun.

I've eaten so much good food since I've gotten here, I have no idea how I have any money left at all.

And booze. I'm drunk. Ish. Not really drunk, just slightly. :p

I have no idea what we are doing tomorrow, but it should be fun!

I LOVE SPRING BREAK !!!!

What's random? Going to Baltimore for Spring Break, or posting when I was slightly drunk? Because drunk posts, no matter how drunk you are, are supposed to be random.

I'm here to see my best friend....who is the guy with the avatar of the dude with the painted on afro. ;)

Ahh, well that makes sense. It's just that usually people go to like Florida or Mexico or somewhere warm. I usually don't heard Baltimore

Most reactions

New Topics

Back