Headshot from Black Creek Pioneer Village

megapaws

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to Black Creek Pioneer Village with a few fellow TPFer's yesterday. Had a good time as usual. Didn't get much while I was there... this is the only one worth sharing.

native-man.jpg

Nice work Megapaws! It was a tough shot to get as it was noonday and the sun was casting heavy shadows. You did a good job. He had such an interesting face, and I like how you have positioned him in the frame.

(I haven't had a chance to go through my shots, but hope to have some to post in the next few days.)

Thanks Eric. I have to say though that you didn't really miss very much - just the company of 4 really cool people ;) We missed having you with us. Next time for sure. Carl can't handle all us women on his own :lmao:

(He does enjoy trying, though!)

And Eric, this is the first meetup where no one took a run at Suzanne (or threatened her with a cleaver or anything). :lol:

EXcellent shot Suzanne. Love the expression. Didnt the shots of the Cabinet maker work. :D
I ended up with about 20 keepers. Shooting white buildings in full sun was a no no .
Eric...next time ya gotta save me bro. :lmao::lmao:I did feel very protected tho. :lmao::lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back