HEALTHCARE PLAN PASSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

And that is a sad commentary. For those overseas please try to understand, this government is not doing this for the people. You fail to understand this is a power grab.

Did you hear that? omg, black helicopters in the sky! RUN!! Only Glenn Beck can save us now!
free-scared-smileys-398.gif

Dimitri... funny you would say that.......

I live in an area that is a designated training area for the 58th SOW Aircraft wing. Wich includes Blackhawk helicopters, CV-22 Ospreys, Th-1H Hueys, The MC-130P Combat King, The 377th Air Base Wing, and the 498th Nuclear Wing. Funny how all of them are either very dark OD, or black. They do fly over my house, and no, I think Glen Beck is actually a moronic self absorbed moronic loudmouth like Al Frankin.

Sorry about the image quality, it was done on the fly with an uncooperative camera.

PICT0298.jpg

PICT0295.jpg

I will gladly wear my tinfoil hat for now if you promise to eat it when things get bad. Sure... this bill has good intentions. I don't know about you, but I like to go to the doctor when I'm sick... not when someone else says it is my turn to see a doctor who has his decisions made by someone holding the checkbook.

Dimitri... funny you would say that.......

I live in an area that is a designated training area for the 58th SOW Aircraft wing. Wich includes Blackhawk helicopters, CV-22 Ospreys, Th-1H Hueys, The MC-130P Combat King, The 377th Air Base Wing, and the 498th Nuclear Wing. Funny how all of them are either very dark OD, or black. They do fly over my house, and no, I think Glen Beck is actually a moronic self absorbed moronic loudmouth like Al Frankin

Dude i know!
First they try to make sure people don't die of easily curable illnesses, then they come for the guns, then they take the bibles - and next comes the mark of the beast. Evil gub'mint!

You said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back