TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
mod2-big.jpg

Thanks for looking. Cheers.

very cool idea, but the angle doesn't do much for me.

Nice idea! I do like the angle, but there is something about the hand that bothers me...to stiff looking, I think. Got anymore from this shoot?

I'm with Jon here, this is a great idea but the angle is just a little too sharp.... would like to see more of your shots though cuz this is a very cool idea!!! Keep postin'!

Thanks C.A.G.E., Corry, Taralyn.

I tilted the horizon because the guy is drunk. I had also shot it with normal horizon but that one didn't work.

Nidhi said:
Thanks C.A.G.E., Corry, Taralyn.

I tilted the horizon because the guy is drunk. I had also shot it with normal horizon but that one didn't work.

maybe a little less tilt :D

Excellent idea! I have to agree about the angle though, it is distracting to me and makes me tilt my head to look at it. I think the selective coloring works well here and his expression does convey heartbrokenness (is that a word?) Anyway all and all I like it! : )

You know WHAT is so distracting about this extreme tilt?
The fact that the liquid does not run immediately. You would expect it to run underneath his hand and down the table, which it does not since the table is all horizontal in reality.

I quite like how this tilt captures his face. Slightly downward. Falling.
The fingers appear a bit stiff, that much is true.

And the fact that the liquid does not run...

LaFoto said:
You know WHAT is so distracting about this extreme tilt?
The fact that the liquid does not run immediately. You would expect it to run underneath his hand and down the table, which it does not since the table is all horizontal in reality.
wow, good observation! :)

Looks more like a drunk fella that didn't make it up the hill! :lol:

Nice job on the selective colouring. :)

Most reactions

Back